Fish4Dogs Superior Puppy – A salmon, potato and pea complete dinner for puppies - with 30% protein level to support the puppies growth and development.
The marine sourced Omega 3 from fish makes it an ideal food for puppies, with Omega 3 being important for:
- Maintaining coat and skin health
- Development of joints and supporting brain development
- Aiding nerve formation and skin integrity in the early stages of development.
Fish4Dogs Superior Puppy is further enhanced with:
- Green Lipped Mussels providing a source of joint conditioners Glucosamine and Chondroitin;
- Pre-biotic fibres from Norwegian seaweed meal for digestive health
- Spirulina providing a rich source of the antioxidant Vitamin A, supporting vision, bone growth and immune support.
Fish4Dogs foods are grain free and use potato and pea as the carbohydrate providing a food that has a balanced GI and one that is less likely to cause dietary sensitivity.
Crude Protein 30%, Fat Content 16%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.3%, Omega 3 Fats 1.2%
Salmon (Min 26%), Potato (Min 26%), Salmon Meal (22%), Salmon Oil (11.3%), Pea (9.9%), Starch (8.2%), Pea Fibre (1.3%), Salmon Digest (1.8%), Seaweed Meal, Yeast Extract, Malt Extract, Potassium Chloride, Green-lipped Mussel Extract, Spirulina
Additives (Per Kg):
Vitamins: Vitamin A 24,750 IU; Vitamin D3 1,980 IU, Vitamin E 440 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc Chelate Of Amino Acid Hydrate 660mg; Copper Chelate Of Amino Acid Hydrate 88mg; Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 2.75mg, Antioxidants (Stabilised With Rosemary And Tocopherol-rich Extracts)