This recipe has plenty of meaty goodness for tip top nutrition. We worked closely with vets, nutritionists and eager senior kitizen taste testers to get this recipe spot on.
Specially created for fans of more advanced years, this Marvellously Mature Chicken Supper recipe contains all the nutrients your wise cat needs to stay healthy and happy. Made with 60% freshly prepared chicken, pork, trout and lamb, the carefully chosen combination of meats and offal will keep your cat interested and smitten with their supper.
At Lily’s Kitchen we work closely with vets, nutritionists and eager senior kitizen taste testers to get our recipes spot on. This recipe in particular has plenty of meaty goodness for tip top nutrition, Vitamin A (great for their eyes) and essential taurine. We’ve also added a blend of vitamins, chelated minerals and omegas for all round health and carrots to give it a soft pâté texture, great for older, sensitive teeth.
As cat haven’t evolved to eat grains, this is a grain free recipe all of the ingredients are sustainably sourced and even the tray is 100% recyclable, so you’re looking after your cat’s world as well as your cat.
- Full of 60% meaty greatness (the freshly prepared meat and offal that cats thrive on)
- The rest is a perfect balance of moisture for hydration with vitamins and chelated minerals for optimal absorption
- Complete and balanced nutrition including essential taurine, vital for your cat’s health
- All natural and grain free recipe
- No meat meal, bone meal or animal derivatives, ever
- By serving up this dish, you’re looking after your cat’s world, too. We use sustainably sourced ingredients, no animal derivatives and the tray is completely recyclable.
Chicken 30%, Pork 22%, Trout 4%, Lamb 4%, Carrots, Salmon Oil, Chelated Minerals.
Analytical constitutes per 100g
Crude Protein 10%
Crude Oil & Fats 5.5%
Crude Ash 2.2%
Crude Fibres 0.3%
Nutritional additives per kg
Nutritional Additives (per kg): Vitamin D 100 IU
Trace Elements (per kg): Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids
Hydrate 40mg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 2mg
Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 1.6mg
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.78mg.
Technological Additives (per kg): Carrageenan 5.3mg.