A wonderful, naturally wholesome and delicious recipe that is full of all the nutrients your kitten needs to grow into a healthy, happy cat.
Lily's Kitchen Curious Kitten Complete Dry Food
This Curious Kitten complete dry food recipe is full of all the nutrients your kitten needs to grow into a healthy, happy cat. With the help of vets, nutritionists and eager kitty taste testers, this is a wonderful, naturally wholesome and delicious recipe for your new fluffball. And it’s all in a smaller kibble for littler mouths.
With 74% meaty greatness from freshly prepared chicken and offal, it has lots of protein and calcium to help your kitten grow big and strong. It’s a nutritionally complete and balanced recipe with absolutely no grains, meat meal or artificial additives making it naturally healthy for your kitten. With seaweed to help reduce plaque and parsley for fresher breath, this recipe also helps your kitten have healthier teeth and better breath.
As kittens like to graze, this complete and balanced dry food is perfect for them to snack on throughout the day. It’s also brilliant everyday recipe to feed alongside our wet food for kittens that comes with all these wonderful benefits to help nourish them inside and out:
- Tailored nourishment to support your kitten’s growth
- Packed with freshly prepared meat
- Complete and balanced recipe
- Grain free recipe
- Healthy eyes & heart from essential taurine
- Healthy growth from higher protein
- Bone support from extra calcium
- Smaller kibble for little mouths
- Hairball help from plant fibre
- Urinary health support from cranberries
- Shiny coats from omega 3 & 6, sunflower oil and flaxseed
- Healthy digestion from prebiotics
- All round health from healthy herbs, vitamins A, D, E and chelated minerals for optimal absorption
- Suitable for kittens up to 12 months
Potato, Dried Egg, Chicken Gravy, Plant Fibre, Salmon Oil, Salmon Gravy, Linseed, Vitamins and Chelated Minerals, Fructooligosaccarides 2.5g/kg, Mannan Oligosaccharides 2.5g/kg, Cheese, Seaweed, Carrot, Bilberry, Cranberry, Parsley, Aniseed, Fenugreek.
Analytical constitutes per 100g
Crude Protein 32%
Crude Oil & Fats 17%
Crude Fibres 2%
Crude Ash 7%
Nutritional additives per kg
Vitamins (per kg): Vitamin A 19,677 IU, Vitamin D3 1,573 IU, Vitamin E 289 IU, Vitamin C 900mg.
Trace Elements (per kg): Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 583 mg, Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 437 mg, Organic Selenium S.cerevisiae CNCM I-3060 114 mg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 175 mg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 44 mg.
For Feeding Guidelines click here.