Please Note: Only available for local delivery or collection from our premises in Churchill, Nr Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
A new addition to this highly successful range of dog foods. Specially formulated with a lower protein level for those older or overweight dogs. Perfect for those that already love the normal 'Champ!'
Wheat, Beef & Lamb Meal, Maize, Barley, Chicken Liver, Wheatfeed, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat, Full Fat Linseed, Alfalfa, Peas, Yucca Schidigera
- Protein 18.0%
- Fat Content 6.0%
- Crude Fibre 3.75%
- Crude Ash 7.0%
- Vitamin A/E672 14,000iu/kg
- Vitamin D/E671 1,200iu/kg
- Vitamin E/3a700 140mg/kg
- Iron sulphate monohydrate 65mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 30mg/kg
- Manganous oxide 50mg/kg
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate 350mg/kg
- Sodium selenite 0.45mg/kg
Old Champ! should be fed dry but can be moistened with water or CSJ Gravy Works!. There is no need to supplement this diet.
Suggested Daily Feeding Guide
The following should serve as a rough guide so please adjust the quantities fed according to your working dog’s individual requirements. Feed per day:
- Small e.g. Terrier (2-10kg) 60-190g
- Medium e.g. Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie (10-20kg) 190-320g
- Large e.g. GSD, Belgian Shepherd (20-30kg) 320-435g
- Very Large e.g. Irish Wolfhound (30kg+) 435g+
Two half meals per day are better than one. A supply of fresh, clean water must always be available.