Please Note: Only available for local delivery or collection from our premises in Churchill, Nr Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
A real favourite with CSJ customers and used by several well known 'champions' in the dog world. Natural Herbie Rings contain quality herbs - fenugreek, seaweed and mint to aid digestion, increase palatability and enhance condition. They also really smell wonderful but seemingly fleas, ticks and other 'passengers' don't like it!
Chicken Meal, Wheat, Rice, Chicken Fat, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Mint, Rape Oil, Fenugreek, Seaweed, Yucca Schidigera
- Protein 24.0%
- Fat Content 10.0%
- Crude Fibre 2.5%
- Crude Ash 6.0%
- Vitamin A/E672 16,000iu/kg
- Vitamin D/E671 1,400iu/kg
- Vitamin E/3a700 200mg/kg
- Iron sulphate monohydrate 65mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 30mg/kg
- Manganous oxide 65mg/kg
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate 310mg/kg
- Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 280mg/kg
- Sodium selenite 0.45mg/kg
Herbie Rings! should be fed dry but can be moistened with water or CSJ Gravy Works!. There is no need to supplement this diet.
Suggested Daily Feeding Guide
The following should serve as a rough guide so please adjust the quantities fed according to your working dog’s individual requirements. Feed per day:
- Small e.g. Terrier (2-10kg) 53-170g
- Medium e.g. Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie (10-20kg) 170-290g
- Large e.g. GSD, Belgian Shepherd (20-30kg) 290-390g
- Very Large e.g. Irish Wolfhound (30kg+) 390g+
Two half meals per day are better than one. A supply of fresh, clean water must always be available.