Please Note: Only available for local delivery or collection from our premises in Churchill, Nr Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
Good value for money dog food formulated for adult dogs.
Wheat, Beef & Lamb Meal, Maize, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Alfalfa, Salmon Oil, Salt, Yucca Schidigera.
- Protein 20.0%
- Fat Content 10.0%
- Crude Fibre 3.0%
- Crude Ash 9.0%
- Natural antioxidants
- Vitamin A/E672 14,000iu/kg
- Vitamin D/E671 1,200iu/kg
- Vitamin E/3a700 135mg/kg
- Iron sulphate monohydrate 65mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 27mg/kg
- Manganous oxide 48mg/kg
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate 345mg/kg
- Sodium selenite 0.5mg/kg
Champ! Adult should be fed dry but can be moistened with water or CSJ Gravy Works!. There is no need to supplement this diet.
Suggested Daily Feeding Guide
The following should serve as a rough guide so please adjust the quantities fed according to your working dog’s individual requirements. Feed per day:
- Small e.g. Terrier (2-10kg) 55-180g
- Medium e.g. Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie (10-20kg) 180-305g
- Large e.g. GSD, Belgian Shepherd (20-30kg) 305-410g
- Very Large e.g. Irish Wolfhound (30kg+) 410g+
Two half meals per day are better than one. A supply of fresh, clean water must always be available.